Monday, November 18, 2013

Day 1 of being Wheat-free

Today was day 1 of being wheat-free. For breakfast I had egg whites scrambled with salsa and cubed cheese. For lunch I had a bowl of California blend veggies (carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower) with garlic butter. I was hungry late afternoon so I ate more cheese cubes. For dinner I had a grilled chicken breast with Cajin spices, melted cheese and bacon with some french fries. This evening Ayla & I had a little bit of vanilla ice cream. Vanilla ice cream is wheat-free and gluten free, it does have sugar so we do not eat it very often. 

This afternoon I was so blah and didn't feel good, I wasn't haven't any pains just didn't feel good. It felt like my blood sugar was really low or high but I checked a few times and it was perfect! My body isn't use to having perfect blood sugar so it felt off. lol It's usually either high or low. 

After Bill got home we took Ayla to Bass Pro to see Santa & I felt better after we walked around. I read it's normal to feel blah and flu like the first week but the good news is I did NOT have any stomach pains today!! Woot Woot!  


No comments:

Post a Comment