Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Day 2 & Day 3 of being Wheat-free

Yesterday was Day 2 of being Wheat-free. I started off with a migraine but I think it was caffeine withdraw. I made mim's (muffin in a minute) in the microwave and they were good! 

MIMs (muffins in a minute)
I used 3T ground flax dark chocolate chips 1 egg 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon 1 teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoons of Stevia
Put it all in a mug stir it up and cook for 1 minute. Flip it over on a plate put 1 T butter heat 20 seconds. Add more stevia on top if you want. Eat it with almond butter, natural peanut butter or butter if you want.

Today is Day 3 of being Wheat-free. I feel GREAT & have a lot more energy. I haven't had stomach pains in 3 days and I haven't had to take my diabetic medication since Sunday because my blood sugar has been normal! :) I also haven't had a migraine or headache today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment